Customer Services Enquiries
Our experienced customer service team are on hand to support you with your every need.
If you require information on pricing or require a quotation on any of our products, please contact our customer service team using the link below.
Telephone: +44 (0) 131 292 0430
Technical Services Support
With over 30 years of expertise in our field, our team are on hand to offer you technical and product support every step of the way. Contact us at the address below or visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
If you require information on pricing or require a quotation, please contact our customer service team at customer.serviceEU@quotientbd.com
Quotient customers can be assured of high standards and control throughout our manufacturing processes and our commitment to supplying quality products and services to our customers. We therefore welcome customer feedback when you feel this has not been met.
Information required in the case of a problem or complaint:
Quotient will provide you with the following:
- Reference number within one working day after receipt of the complaint
- Name of contact person who will handle your complaint
- Reply within 30 days, notify results and/or further action
We may also ask for the following information:
- Reaction strength of unwanted test results (if appropriate)
- Type of sample e.g. clotted, EDTA, citrate, etc
- Age of sample
- Test date
- Were test cells washed before use
- Concentration of cell suspension
- Source of isotonic saline
- Type of tube, tubes used new or washed
- Volume of antisera, Volume of test cells
- Incubation mechanism e.g. heated block, water bath
- Incubation temperature, incubation time
- Make & model of centrifuge, g force, Spin speed, spin time
- After centrifugation, how long until test result is read
- How are test results read e.g. macroscopic, light box, magnifying mirror, microscope, etc.
- Phenotypes of control cells
- Approx room temperature of laboratory