It is critical that patients in need are provided with safe and compatible blood products in a quick and efficient manner. Quotient’s specialists designed MosaiQ with the intention of delivering the world’s first fully automated testing solution that will allow for rapid, extensive antigen typing/antibody identification of donor and patient blood through the use of a single microarray. MosaiQ’s extended phenotyping capabilities may enable better matched blood and reduce any risk of alloimmunization.
MosaiQ will enhance clinical decision making and provide considerable operating efficiencies, both in a donor-testing environment and in patient-testing contexts in the future.
MosaiQ is also being developed to streamline a comprehensive array of mandatory transfusion transmissible infection screening requirements for donor red blood cells and plasma.
The MosaiQ platform
The MosaiQ platform offers the following:
- Rapid results: 35 minutes to the first sample result. Subsequent sample results every 24 seconds.
- Advanced processing: Real-time resource management.
The MosaiQ microarray
At the heart of the ground-breaking technology that underpins MosaiQ, is the MosaiQ microarray, a miniaturized technology for blood grouping and disease screening.
Each microarray contains up to 132 probes, offering unparalleled testing capability.
- The MosaiQ immunohematology (IH) microarray delivers comprehensive red cell antigen typing and a vast array of red cells for antibody detection and exclusion.
- The MosaiQ serological disease screening (SDS) microarray provides full mandatory donor serological disease screening capabilities.
- The MosaiQ molecular disease screening (MDS) microarray is currently being developed to provide donor molecular disease screening.
Experience. Expertise. Value.
Our products have been developed and refined over our 30-year history; as such, you can rest assured you are accessing reliable, high-quality solutions that have undergone extensive testing.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, 28 September 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), headquartered in Eysins, Switzerland, today announced that on September 25, 2020, the U.S.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, August 4, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company, today published the latest investor presentation associated with the earnings call for fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2020.
• Significant progress in three targeted areas of MosaiQ development – COVID-19 antibody test, potential new applications, and transfusion diagnostics
• Ten commercial placements of MosaiQ platform in Europe and the US
JERSEY, Channel Islands, 23 July 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company (the Company), headquartered in Eysins, Switzerland today announced changes in the composition of its board of directors that will take effect later this year.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, July 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company (the Company), headquartered in Eysins, Switzerland, today reported that an independent study conducted in Madrid, Spain has confirmed the high perform