The IH Donor Extended Microarray, together with the CE-marked MosaiQ instrument, is designed to be a multimodal, fully automated solution, delivering high-throughput testing for more comprehensive blood donor screening and safe patient care.
The MosaiQ platform
The MosaiQ platform offers the following:
- Rapid results: 35 minutes to the first sample result. Subsequent sample results every 24 seconds.
- Advanced processing: Real-time resource management.
The MosaiQ microarray
At the heart of the ground-breaking technology that underpins MosaiQ, is the MosaiQ microarray, a miniaturized technology for blood grouping and disease screening.
Each microarray contains up to 132 spots, offering unparalleled testing capability.
- The MosaiQ immunohematology (IH) microarray delivers comprehensive red cell antigen typing and a vast array of red cells for antibody detection and exclusion.
- The MosaiQ serological disease screening (SDS) microarray provides full mandatory donor serological disease screening capabilities.
- The MosaiQ molecular disease screening (MDS) microarray is currently being developed to provide donor molecular disease screening.
Experience. Expertise. Value.
Our products have been developed and refined over our 30-year history; as such, you can rest assured you are accessing reliable, high-quality solutions that have undergone extensive testing.
NEW YORK ─ Microarray test developer Quotient has entered the market for transfusion diagnostic testing with a multiplex, multimodal platform and is eyeing the development of the system for additional diagnostic applications.