MosaiQ installation will be as seamless as possible, thanks to our Technical Services team - a group of highly skilled local Field Service Engineers and Field Application Specialists. A team specific to your lab will train, troubleshoot, and install on site.
Our customer service department handles purchase requests for instruments, reagents, accessories, and service contracts.
We also offer a self-tracking system to track the status of any registered orders. You may benefit from the following functions:
- Order status confirmations that your order has been placed.
- Delivery tracking to provide the carrier tracking number and delivery date.
All instructions for use (IFU) and material safety data sheets (MSDS) will be downloadable at any time through our MosaiQ customer portal.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 08:00 to 17:00 CET.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Quotient will provide MosaiQ instrument operational support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our support team is comprised of highly-skilled engineers and application specialists who can help your laboratory with MosaiQ installation, preventative maintenance and technical support either on-site or remotely.
We also offer a self-tracking system, to follow the status of any of your registered support requests.
- Case acknowledgments confirm that your concern has been raised and addressed.
- Advance case notifications provide an expected resolution date.
- Case status details and specific issues of the case.
MosaiQ System Installation Process
- A team of service engineers and application specialists will perform a pre-installation survey to ensure a seamless and rapid implementation of MosaiQ Instruments in your lab.
- Working with your laboratory, the cross-functional team will develop a schedule, detailing each step of the MosaiQ commissioning process. This will provide full visibility of the project and allow resources to be planned accordingly.
- Your lab will receive a comprehensive validation package containing all the documentation for your system validation (IQ/OQ).
Quotient provides a remote monitoring solution to proactively identify and help resolve potential issues before they occur. Quotient’s goal is to offer its customers greater peace of mind and to continuously provide your organization with reliable results.
Using a secure, remote connection, our engineers will be available to assist your staff with any MosaiQ related questions or concerns—on demand. Upon request, we will be able to forecast maintenance needs, download log files, upload software fixes, or use a mirroring screen to optimize the use of your MosaiQ instrument.
Our remote connection technology respects the security of your network. In addition, no donor information is transmitted. This solution is HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant and guarantees total traceability of any remote sessions.
Along with our 24/7 MosaiQ operation support helpline, our application support team of technical staff can provide on-site support for routine and non-routine activities. Upon request, our application team can coach and mentor laboratory personnel firsthand in assay implementation and qualification.
We will also offer an entire self-tracking system so you can follow the status of any of your registered support requests. You may benefit from the following functions:
- Case acknowledgments confirm that your case has been assigned.
- Advanced case notifications provide you with your expected resolution date.
- Case status details specific issues of the case.
Training and Education
Training of laboratory staff begins on site during the MosaiQ installation and continues remotely through a variety of platforms.
Hands-on MosaiQ training
MosaiQ training sessions can be conducted in your laboratory, or, for advanced users, at our future MosaiQ Center of Excellence located in Eysins, Switzerland. Our center will offer a creative learning environment with a fully-equipped lab, including instruments, samples and products.
In your laboratory all participants will receive a mixture of both theoretical and hands-on MosaiQ training.
In our centre of excellence for advanced training participants will gain experience on applications and instrument operation including demonstration workshops that feature various areas of immunohematology and donor disease screening.
At the end of each training session, participants will be required to answer test questions, run the instrument autonomously with a positive control reagent and demonstrate results.
The training is prepared to meet the needs of local compliance and audit regulations. A full track-and-trace system to demonstrate that all personnel using MosaiQ are competent will be available.
All participants will be required to pass the test and will receive certification.